Once-in-a-lifetime journey through the must-see landmarks and hidden treasures of the Land Down Under!
Moderate hiking, sea kayaking, snorkeling, and camel riding
- Journey to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, and discover the world famous Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- See the spectacular Harbor Bridge and the world-famous Sydney Opera House
- Snorkel on the world's largest reef system, The Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the Daintree UNESCO World Hertiage area, where the rainforest meets the reef
- Learn about Australia’s enormous crocodiles, and get close to some cuddly native animals
- See the sunrise bring the desert to life while riding a camel
Duration: 11 days Start Location: Cairns End Location: SydneyDownload Detailed Itinerary
DATES: Best time to go: June - August Departures: No group departures scheduled. Private departures are available on the dates of your choice, pending availablity. Call us for details.
Properties shown are representative of the accommodations we use on this trip, may not be inclusive of all accommodations we use, and are subject to change.