WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide our guests with exceptional post-sale customer service via phone and e-mail. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working for an international travel company
- Experience with private and group guests on multi-day itineraries
- An extensive personal travel background
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer trip related questions via phone and email and book additional services
- Collect all information, review online forms and payments from guests in preparation for their trip
- Pre-trip and final document communication
- Post trip evaluation follow-up
- Offer trip extensions, add-ons, and extra services
- Assist Program Director with trip logistics and reservations in the field
- Produce guest reports for field staff
- Provide back-up coverage for other team members as needed
- Offer general support to the Sales, Service and Custom teams
IDEAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Excellent listening skills, follow through, and a willingness to exceed guest expectations with every interaction
- Excellent, professional, and courteous written and verbal communication skills
- Significant travel experience and confident geographic knowledge
- Impressively organized, superb detail orientation, with the ability and grace to multitask under the pressure of numerous deadlines
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to track and organize numerous documents
- Experience with computer reservation systems and phone systems
- Strong computer skills—experience and comfort with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Comfortable working with numbers and light accounting.
- Enthusiasm about working for MT Sobek, with a positive, flexible, can-do attitude
Competitive salary plus incentive program. Excellent employee benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance and 401K. Hours are typically M-F from 8am to 5pm.
To apply, please send a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be a great fit at MT Sobek along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Adventure Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. Please attach your cover letter and resume in PDF format. No phone calls please.
MT Sobek is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.