PURPOSE OF JOB
This hands-on role is responsible for general website and email production with a laser focus on conversion. By helping us execute, iterate, and innovate on our outreach strategies across channels, you’ll enable us to achieve our ambitious goal of bring the power of transformative adventure travel to the world. If you’re a natural self-starter (and Hubspot/CRM pro!) interested in transforming people’s lives through travel by combining creativity with the power of data, marketing, and automation, come join us!
You are a savvy digital marketer with understanding of the flywheel and a dedication to analytics-backed multichannel communication. You should be proficient in gathering and analyzing data, making optimizations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve overall conversion rates. You have a demonstrated knowledge of HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform to maximize the effectiveness of digital strategies and achieve pipeline generation goals for MT Sobek.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explore and present impactful digital marketing tactics and methods for expanding reach and engagement with prospects and customers
- Create content and execute email campaigns, nurture campaigns, newsletters, promotional emails, webinars, and other lead generation activities with landing pages, campaigns, forms, and workflows using HubSpot or similar marketing automation
- Develop and manage the company’s social media strategy, profiles and presence across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn (and additional channels as we expand)
- Monitor, A/B test and optimize marketing conversion paths to create a strategy for driving key business metrics, including MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Write and manage contract writers to create SEO and analytics optimized content for blogs, website and social media accounts
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding through all channels, including website, blog, email, digital and social
- Execute drip nurture and triggered nurture campaigns and create responsive or triggered emails for access to gated content
- Identify trends and insights from campaign performance and competitor techniques to optimize spend and performance, analyze, and report on efforts in dashboard format
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed
- Take ownership of communicating and adhering to best privacy practices and compliance (GDPR, CCPA)
- Generate innovative ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns across digital and paid channels
- General marketing, event, branding and communication tasks
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- HubSpot or other marketing automation certification or demonstrated high level of proficiency using marketing automation technology required
- Strong analytic and organizational skills, especially in assessing campaign and promotion performance, identifying opportunities for expansion, and managing acquisition targets required
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing campaigns from concept through reporting required
- 3+ years as a digital marketer essential
- SEO and PPC campaign experience essential
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization essential
- Experience with B2C social media (Facebook & Instagram), Google Ads, Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Must be sales focused with strong problem-solving abilities and great initiative with a drive to increase efficiency and efficacy
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, especially proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a willingness to learn new, complex systems
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively and remain focused in a fast-paced work environment
- Can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously with a superb sense of detail
- Value and embody integrity, teamwork, empowerment, and sense of ownership
- Enthusiastic about working for MT Sobek and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors
Competitive salary plus incentive program. Excellent employee benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance and 401K. Hours are typically M-F from 8am to 5pm.
To apply, please send a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be a great fit at MT Sobek along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line of your email. Please attach your cover letter and resume in PDF format. No phone calls please.
MT Sobek is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.